Hi guys, how's your day? Lately, I often see make up tutorials of Disney's Frozen character such as Anna and Elsa. Only both of them! I never see a make up tutorial that inspired by Olaf, as the cute character of Disney Frozen. So I try to make the cute make up tutorial inspired by Olaf. Poor Olaf :(
Well, it's me before I messed up my face LOL
And let's get started ...
- Apply eyeshadow base / eye primer to make the eyeshadow pop and place a piece of tape from the outer corner of your eye to the end of your eyebrow.
- Apply blue eyeshadow on to the outer of your eyelid, then blend it well.
- Placing white eyeshadow from the inner half of your eyelid until the inner corner of your eye. And blend the eyeshadow until you get a nice transition color from the white to the blue. And don't forget to highlight your brow bone with white eyeshadow!
- Remove the tape, and place a new piece of tape. Make a triangle shape gap from the outer corner of your eye. Fill in the triangle gap with white eyeshadow and blend it out.
- Apply the blue eyeshadow below the line of the white eyeshadow.
- Use orange eyeshadow along your lower eyeliner.
- Put 3 black dots into the middle of the white gap, with the back of your small brush.
- Use eyeliner and make it wing at the outer corner of your eye. Don't forget to use your mascara! ^^
#SELFIE time!!! Here's my complete look inspired by Olaf ❤
Products that I used:
- NYX eyeshadow base in white
- NYX milk jumbo eye pencil
- Sleek Makeup i Divine Ultra Matte V1 Brights Palette
- Sephora smart liner
- Maybelline falsies mascara
- NYX Cannes soft matte lip cream
I'm really enjoying to make this tutorial. It's really fun! Thank you so much for reading❤