Wow, it has been a long time since my last post about makeup tutorial. Some of my blog readers requested me to create a new makeup tutorial, and now I proudly present my new 'Wildest Dreams MV by Taylor Swift' inspired makeup tutorial! LOL~
Have you watched her new Wildest Dreams MV? It incredibly amazing! Actually I'm focusing on her makeup look, I really love her 50's look. That's why I wanna re-create her makeup look. Although I'll look so much different, but first let me try~
Let's get started and hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial:
First of all, cover your face using your favorite foundation and let's begin!
- Draw your eyebrow using your fave pencil eyebrow, then highlight your browbone using concealer.
- Apply eyeshadow base all over your eyelid, then apply black eyeshadow on the outer corner of your lid. Next, apply pearl eyeshadow in the middle of your eyelid and blend it well. Then make a perfect wing eyeliner!
- Use a dramatic false eyelashes to complete your eye makeup.
- Contour and highlight your nose in order to make your nose appear LOL!
- Apply a pinky red blush all over your cheek bones.
- Highlight and contour your cheekbones and jawline to help you get a perfect v-shaped face.
- Complete your 50's look with a bright red lips!
Products that I've been using:
Concealer: Bloom Secret Weapon Concealer Kit
Eyeshadow base: NYX eyeshadow base in white
Eyeshadow: Makeup Revolution Stripped & Bare Pro Looks Eyeshadow Palette
Eyeliner: Kji & Co Tokyo Carbon Black Eyeliner
Eyelashes: Luella by Lavie Lash
So what do you think about this look? Do you like it or not? Oh ya, please tell me if you want me to recreate another inspired makeup look. See you on my next post!
ask me on ask.fm/ririeprams